fierce

fierce

Monday, March 23, 2009

SPRNbrk HOES.-edit


-Whuss qooodd world. . -once aqain i`m able to bless yall with my presence . . but ok WOW soo now hoes are niqqas?- thats terrible . .why all these beetchs think justt cus` they can do a niqqa wronq & bee on some skan shit thattt theyy a dawq? ? WTF (hell no) beetchs will neva bee niqqas just like a fckboy can neva bee a female. .females can only be beetchs thats the closest they will come to beinq a dawq & niqqas can only bee beetch made. .& thats the closest they wll come to beinq a female. .all that other shit is just hip talk for the bird tryna reach thee stars. .-fall back. .im tired of hoes playinq that tuff` role. & i see one moe beetch with a fck star tattoo ..imma fall the fuck over. .hoes is so original .wtf qet a fck flower or somethinq idk . .that shit is tired thouqh . .these sprngbrk hoes are ridiculous. -every niqqa & females in stl. area was out this weekend doinq one thing or anotha. & i qet sick & tired of mfckas steady smilinq at me like we strait friends. .just cus` you see me on the net doesnt` mean i know you or you know me. .tht clearly means im a person of interest & you shud maybe try to qet to know me. . but quit smilinq at me . .yall be makinq me paranoid . .actinq all weird & nervous & shit. -but me & twin finna` qet on thiss loop mission or whutevaaa. . .cus im hunqry & i want some of they icecream & jcarter & jmo need to qet the whip so weee cann shakee on these hoes cus of course we theee four baddest beetchs` you know. .

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy