fierce

fierce

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just Like ME.


I once met a bitch who wanted to be just like.


dress like me, talk like me, even had a walk like me.


We even had the same friends, same fans. same foes.


i sighed & thought "this swaqqless little hoe."


I walked in the place & seen face after face


& spotted her`s & to with no thought she said these simple words.


"meme you the shit, you spit, you can write, you can rhyme, all while dressinq yo ass off at the same time."


honestly i smiled, thanked the crowd for coming out.


& went into hybernation, cus I was serioulsy in a drought


3 yrs. later came back, saw my shit on the t.v


but the only thing was is that it didnt say it was written by meme.


this bitch had her name on.


the same lines i revised, i reversed, i rehearsed everyday


only for this bitch to remburst.


she dedicated it to me, said i helped her qrow.


put some pep in her step & showd her how to flow.


my friends called me up , to see wht was up


& if i let this lady try to play me from some shit i wrote.


back when i was a 90`s baby.


i didnt qet mad, didnt laugh, wasnt sad.


just sat back & thought.


"

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy