fierce

fierce

Sunday, June 28, 2009

R.I.P bigg cuzz.ily

you cant respect that; your whole perspective is whack. . .

Foreal I cant keep stressing enough how much my cousin qone be missed;& how this shit aint real without the real niqqas;& how you cant deal without the real niqqas.this shit unreal without the real niqqas.&&i feel for you real niqqas. .cus its like everyday they try to kill a real niqqa.or try to keep them in the system. .but like lil' boosie say: "i refuse to be a victim"&let em' take me out my zone. .let em' take me from my home. .all i know is my home.& its filled with a bunch of real niqqas.niqqas who dont trip; all they do is deal niqqa.dont disrespect; it mite qet you killed niqqa&if you kill a real niqqa; prepare to feel that steel niqqa!. .my cousin shined on em'. .niqqas had every reason to hate; how could they not?when he shined on em'. .& these fck niqqas dont qive a fck.they'll take a life in two seconds; &will never qive a fck.but this time they took a soldier!.made from dust&dirt;came from the mud;a true solider. . & this shit is knee deepi miss you& i know you missinq me. .

R.i.P JUAN ily biqq cuzz! . .sleep in peace; they cant hurt you no more!<3>



-looks like my luck fckd up&& i done lost to many niqqas; so my trust fck up. . man you dont know my struggle!

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy