fierce

fierce

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The ballet of a JAIL bird, (through my eyes)

life seemed much easier when we were one.
i mean of course life had its ups and downs.
but moon was much brighter, & the stars seemed to shine down on us.
i remember the exact day that i gave you trust.
it was as if the lust hadn't been enough & i needed more to stimulate my mind
so i vowed to give you my heart & my soul, and as they entwined.
from that point on, i imagined you being mine; & mine you were,
& yours i was, or maybe i still am.
at this moment I'm not sure, because my heart urges love,
& i mean true, honest, love . .
i want the fairy tail dream, only my knight & shining armor
is 6 feet tall, and doesn't crawl to his knees whenever he's at fault,
yet he just holds his ground & like a man apologizes for his wronging,
& i may forgive him , then again i may not.
but the ballet of this jailbird, i shall forget not.
because i look at these people who barely even know you, or knew you,
& i began to wonder how well i know you, or knew you,
but i know that they do the most to be recognized,
& i have no problem laying low . .
being unheard, & unseen, like a distant fly, or lover
in the background, who secretly holds your heart,
& listens to your inner most dreams.
but I'm counting down the days. .
& listing my favorite things about you, & what was about us.
through my eyes, this is just the greatest form of lust & trust ! <3

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy