fierce

fierce

Sunday, September 6, 2009

i love you . . i like him !

the pellets of rain hit the ground hard as if they were bullets.
i pull you close into my body, so that we are inseparable.
i've decided that if this is love.
i mean love as the kind that doesn't hurt,
the kind of love that melts your heart when you see my face,
the love that leads you to my unwinding soul, with every breath you take. .
love that never crosses, unspoken lines or boundaries.
just honest & true love, in the rarest form,
a love with no dictatorship, or no holds bar!
then this is what i'll accept you as.
There are days when i dont know who i want ultimately.
Sometimes its you, then when you cause my feelings to feel as if they aren't feelings.
i want him.
maybe its the history that i hold with him.
if it was differnt & if my feelings didnt scream his name every time were apart.
then maybe, just maybe the circumstances would be differnt.
if i didnt feel an ounce of pain once they threw him away as
if he were an animal, roaming the streets, without an verified home,
then i would give you my all.
if i lied & said that i didnt miss seeing his face
everytime his name was brought up.
what type of person would that make me.
if lied & cooed on how much i loved you,
& didnt like him,
i'd be a killer, a dream killer, & a heart killer,
just like you two.
but im a woman of magnificant abilites.
it amazes me, how i love you. .& i like him.
sometimes the lust i have for him.
overpowers the love i have for you. ..
then i begin to question.
who really holds my heart;
how can i love you, & like him?

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy