fierce

fierce

Thursday, February 11, 2010

RAH-RAH .. its GAGA!

True Enough Lady Gaga has taken the fashion world into her fist & single-handily annihilated any thoughts about any up-&-coming fashion guru's .. She's made it clear with her bold hair cuts & self-explanatory outfits that in this cruel fashionable world .. she will not go out without a fight!!











Let me first start off by saying that i am not here to be a "GAGA-BASHER" like most bloggers are. I simply want to acknowledge her impeccable sense of style & give her a round of applause for being brave enough to not only think outside of the box .. but to say F--K! that box and stomp on it with her killer HEELS ..

THE HAIR!

with that being said. (ahh hmm.) her HAIR BOW TIE. is AMAZING. I chose this a the first picture because it was the first thing to have caught my eye. I'm sitting here wondering how she can be so "pale" and still pull off a killer blond weave tied in a BOW .. the woman is talented.



The BOOTS. THE BOOTS. THE FREAKING BOOTS. if I never knew what love looked like ..
You could probably convince me that this is it. I am not so big on the messy shoe strings. but if they were tied in a classic criss-cross .. I'd be SOLD!


LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST .. THE DRESS!



Now out of all the dresses she's worn .. this one to me is like the icing on the cake. the cherry in the coke. the .. NEVER MIND. but anyways .. This dress to me screams " THE RETURN OF BATMAN 2k10" like this for one is rare. it probably took hours to be made (by hand) .. & I'm sure it took her forever to slip into it without breaking it. its not even clothing its ARTWORK. I'd probably just prop it onto the ceiling & hang it as a chandelier. As far as the designer? I couldn't find anything. ANYWHERE on who or why. But Gaga did say she designs many of her own stage apparel & when asked about this dress in particular she stated “if you feel good, f@%# everybody else”!" & on that note. I'll leave you to gaze upon the dress. (like i did) Enjoy

-CHOW

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy