fierce

fierce

Saturday, February 20, 2010

STL Fashion Digest Feature: Charle`

"The Urban Outfitter"

The Basics:
What's your name?: Charle`
Where are you from?: St.Louis
How old are you?: 17
Q:In two words, how would you describe your style?
A: "Modern & Contrasting"
Q:When did you become interested in fashion?
A: "Around 8th grade."
Q:Who's your favorite designer and why?
A: "Marc Jacobs, because he's always coming out with new things, their always different and never the same!"
Q:Which two accessories could you not leave the house without?
A: "My Juicy Charm Bracelet, and My Diamond Studs."
Q:Do you believe that shopping malls have become a bore, and if so, why, and where do you prefer to shop?
A: "No, I mean it depends on what stores your in, because I can find anything, anywhere!"
Q:On a scale from 1-10, what would you rate your personal style, and why?
A: "10 because I'm always getting compliments , and my style is so different, like I can put something together that you wouldnt think of , and it would go!"
Q:The majority of your closet consists of what?
A: "SHOES!"
Q:In your opinion, who's making the biggest impact on fashion, and why?
A: "I would say Rihanna, because a lot of people are starting to look up to her as far as fashion goes."
Q:In the fashion world, would you prefer to be the model, or the designer?
A: "The designer, because I like the process of thinking about it, creating it, then putting it on someone else to reflect upon."
Q:What's the one fashion tip you have for the readers?
A: "NO MORE SUNDRESSES!"


find her at www.facebook.com/lae.mcroberts

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy