fierce

fierce

Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring .. HAS FINALLY ARRIVED !!

okay okay okay. so March 20th marked the first day of spring, and the weather has surely arrived.I'm super excited for all my high school and college students because this means that we have a SUPER FABULOUS Summer ahead of us, and I am at your service for all your spring wants& needs. keep the emails coming, I love them. Appreciate all the love and support & of course I'm looking for STL FASHION DIGEST features every chance I get. want it to be you?email me at: mecolehayes@yahoo.com with pictures and the reason you want to be features.and who knows ?? maybe you'll be the next feature . via blogspot.com . anywhoooo.I've got some great things in store. a brand new poll for the month of April, and DIY tutorials strait from youTUBE( you have to check those out. and last but not least. SPRING SHOESS! ahh - I can NOT WAIT! YAYYY. stay fabulous. kisses - MWAH*

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy