fierce

fierce

Monday, July 19, 2010

Pastry . . . We heart Vanessa & Angela!

So The Simmons Girls Are Always Doing Their Thing and You All Know that I Support The Whole Pastry Angela & Vanessa Cause. I Love These Girls, They Are Super Divalicious , and this pretty pic of the two ladies at the BET Awards Couldn't Be Any More Stunning!


And Once Again, The Girls Are Back At It With The Pastry Shoe Collection. Some May Say They Started Out As A Flop, But They Have Grown Since Pastry Debuted A Few Years Back. The Shimmery Pumps In Black & Silver Are Absolutely Gorgeous And I Just Love The Pink,Silver,And Black Runner Shoe. Kinda Reminds Me of Nike Air Max! If Ever I Buy  Another Tennis Shoe, This Will So Be At The Top Of My List.

The Ladies Look Amazing At The Launch Of Tarina Tarantinto's Cosmetic Line In Early July. Angela's Leggings Are To Die For, And Vanessa Showed Out With The Jean Jacket And Chanel Bag.


To The Right: The Ladies Are Strutting Down The Streets Of L.A and I Can't stop staring at Angela's boots, and Vanessa's .. Hair Cut?? LOVE IT !

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy