fierce

fierce

Friday, July 16, 2010

Recognize . Im BACK!

Okay Loves, It's Been A Cool Two Months Since The Last Time We've Chatted, and I Must Say .. I Missed My Faithful Followers. I Got The Emails. The Calls, And The Texts and Guess What .. I'm Back.
So I've been Hearing About The New Groups And All The Up&Comings Who've been Blogging, But I'm Feeling Like B.o.B "They Got Nothinggg On Meee Babyyy!" lol.
But On A Serious Note, I have not enjoyed this break one bit. I have been working like a mad man, and going to school so honestly, there has been no break. But I have been on the club scene and attended a few local events, so if you've seen me, you know i been doing good. But Email ME, Text Me, Call Me.
We've Gotta Lot Of Catching Up to do. Starting now , LET's Go!

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy