fierce

fierce

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Fashion. A Manly Attire.

To all of my male viewers, I've found the perfect Halloween Party attire for you guys. I tried to stay with the traditional Halloween colors, black, white, gray and orange. and I think I've done quite well. Most of my male viewers complain that I dont feature enough for them .. well here you are .. ohh, and we all know how I feel about Air Jordans well ... today is your lucky day! hehe!



The Gomi Jacket in Black, will run you a nice $170 , but this is the perfect jacket for Fall. It isnt to light, nor is it too heavy !




I know that the thing now-a-days with guys, is the not-to-loose-not-to-tight-jeans so I think I lucked up when I ran across the jeans by Creeper Denim which are on $64!!!


I know , I know .. you dont even have to tell me. I already know the big thing about snap-backs and this San Antonio Spurs snap-back (which is on 60 dollars might I add) went perfect with the Gomi Jacket and this stupid-fly a** watch I came across !!

Ok so this one-of-a-kind Storm Hurricaine Custom Z-shock Bezel G-Shock set in 14k Yellow Gold with an orange wrist-band is pricy as shit .. but OMG, if I had it like that. I'd buy this bitch, and keep it in the case, because its way to pretty to wear !!! I wont even insult ya pockets by telling you how much it costs .. just know, it'll run you over 3 stacks .. in counting. smh !

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy