fierce

fierce

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Keri Hilson (Ft-Rick-Ross) The Way You Love Me





Ok so this video has cause so much controversy since its release almost two weeks ago (via youtube) "The Way You Love Me" another single off of Keri Hilson's sophomore album "No Boys Allowed" (which will hit stores Dec 21. 2010) is a little more raunchy than what we're used to hearing from Keri, but nonetheless, it is still Keri Hilson! There's no hiding the fact that she owns her style, and after watching it a few times, I've grown to like the concept of the video and some of the outfits being worn in it, but the song ??? It just doesn't do it for me. Now I have never been a big fan of Keri, I like her songs, but I've never thought that she was cut out for dancing, singing, or acting for that matter. Keri is a pretty girl, with great writing and production skills, but singing just isn't her forte. Now everyone in the industry is gunning at Keri for the video. Rick Ross said she was a "bitch" for changing her style and being overly-sexual and some other B-list celebrity, targeted Hilson via Twitter saying how she changed and how she was stupid for releasing such a "Sexual" video, knowing that isn't her style. ... I kind of feel bad for her. Watch it and Tell me what you think. leave comments -xo

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy