fierce

fierce

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Letter To: ME

Dear Self, Damn mama. How many times does it take for you to realize that your heart just isn`t that stable anymore? Are you strong? Of course! But that doesnt mean that you aren`t human. I mean come on lets be logical, you`ve been hurt, tattered, shattered, battered, and emotionally destroyed. But that didnt stop you. How many times will "that song" replay in your head for you to realize that one day, it wont matter as much. How many times will you walk out in order to realize that sometimes you just gotta let it all go? I mean i believe in you, & we know you believe in your self, you are beautiful, that you are. Inside and out. But THAT just isnt` for you. Mecole' how many days will you lie to yourself. and to everybody else around you? What does it take for you to see that you dont have to fight yourself in order to know what it is that you want. Understand that your are loveable. you are beautiful, and you are so very wanted. So why ignore those who adore you. and adore those who ignore you? Baby girl you are human...... & every heart has its limit. when will you find yours???


I know. I know. You cant love until you`ve found love. This is like "leave love to find love" but if i`ve already found love. Then why is it that I question whether or not my heart is strong enough to stay, or compromising enough to leave? A question that is truly self answerable. (if thats a word) but wrong wrong wrong. YOU ARE SO WRONG. you cant begin to understand. if it was that easy. We wouldnt be having this conversation. Since when did man vs. self become so complicated? one side of me is a hopeful and the other side is distant. my emotions are all out of whack and my logical state of being is not in tune with my body. when will I find my hearts limit? A GREAT QUESTION IN DEED. But like I said. I`m only human.......

..... -wondering if your the same and who`s been with you..

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy