fierce

fierce

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dent . .heart


in your life. there will always be one guy. (or girl) who will leave the most inpact. Not because they were your first. or love was an issue. But because that was the one person who came closest to figuring you out as a person. .a human beinq. .an individual. . I mean of course people know your habits. Like your best friend or your parents. but this one boy. he knows you inside out. he knows your habits so well that he can tell you what your about to say or do before it leaves your lips. while your thinkinq it. even while you in the process of saying it. This one person. he may have not hurt your heart the most. or was that big of a deal. but he taught me things I'd grow old with. he took me places i'd never imagine a mind can go. he delievered a message so strong its impossible to forget. & he kept knocking at my door. but I made him run. I couldnt keep the dents he left in my heart. they were starting to ache. So i made him run. run right into the arms of someone. but thats fine with me. KING. if she makes your heart smile than so be it. I see it when you look at her. she's the apple of your world. & i accept that. because it was me who allowed you to go. & im content with our friendship. & i love you dearly & life wouldnt be right without you. & i thank you for taking that sludge hammer and putting tiny littl dents in my heart. becuase you were the one who made me see. .you exposed my weakness and my strength. . thanks


-smooch

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy