fierce

fierce

Sunday, February 15, 2009

i BEE hittinq. .chunked`. . .




- I`m not here to braq thouqh my clothes aren`t tradition . maybee thats` why i bee on shoppinq spree missions. .
that school shit is whack. so i dont dress up.
i juss qo as i am. cus `i dnt qivee aa fck. .
now catch me a fridayy. & watch mee doo it doo it.
fit so rite. it aint nothinq to it . to it
these niqqas know im fly so watch how i chanqe.
went from a butterfly to a mfcknq snake . .
kicks always hittinq. & thee swaqq so official . .
qot moneyyy out thee ass.it aint shit. where the tissue?
bitchs dont like me . but they aint` an issue.
unless you tryna qo for whuts mine.then best believe imma qet you. .
me & j`mi weee bee so fckinq fly.
qot thee futuristic style its too the mckinq sky. .
& naw i dont smoke.but i stay fckinqq hiqh. .& to match this dope you qotta beDUMMY fly . . . .






-smooch.copyright . .

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy