fierce

fierce

Sunday, February 15, 2009

WHERE theyy do THAT at? ? ?

-come on man . .niqqas qotta bee forreal out here. like chunkeeed`. . not neva am I finna` talk to dude. .like his homebody is my whole EX. .like EX-HUSBAND. .in my opinion he hella scan. .i wouldnt do no shit like that. idc about that set em` out shit . .i aint settinq nobody aint .& aint no niqqa point.blank.period settinq me out so its out the picture cuh-cuh . .you mite as well let it alone . .i mite be alot of thinqs. . but i most def. aint no scan as female . .(sorry .that dont fit in my book. ) but if you want sum set out hoes. .i can hook that up for you. .best believe i know where they keep em`. 10 a key. (lol) let me stop . .but twin i love you. my twin. miss.j-mimi was my valentine. .oh & too my friend. .(no name intended) thanks for the rose. & thee candy . . you are too cute boo-boo. . (iloveit) valentines day. .was lovely. i enjoyed it. . idnt love nobody . .but i love beinq loved. .biqq ups to my sister & her bf. .(young hamilton`s) yall too cute.(iloveit) lonq-term relationships are so cute. .when its other ppl of course. .for some odd reasons. . i cant seem to stay over 1 yr & a few months. odd huh? well maybe just maybe. .it means none of these niqqas worth the time. or the years. or the bullshit. . yea i think thats whut it iss .butt ayy. im bout to hop off this & facebook .& qo watch street kinqs . . catch ya later . . .

-smooch

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy