fierce

fierce

Thursday, April 23, 2009

it. knocks yaa` down

. .now this rite here is the shid, that`ll qet ya ass lit
the shid that`ll qet you hiqh, fck touchinq the sky.
we tryna multiply.
he said. "dont hide dat, divide dat"
& i thouqht, wht if i multiplied dat.
whud he bust it wide open.
but im too much of a lady, to have my shid out in the open. .
so i stepped over him, & stepped on to the next,
cus clearly he was a weak link, & i only fcks with the best. .
put em` throuqh the test, make em` weak, erase the previous little freaks
& if i come out on top, then i plan to make his knees weak.
but after a while he`ll qrow on me, put on a show for me. .
take me to his mama house, & introduce me to thee family. .
take me to his room, & try to lay it down on me . .
he tried. .he actually fckinq TRiED. .& i wanted to tell em`.
if you break this virginity then you BUY.
but he backed away, he saw the pain in my face,
the tears in my eyes, he said he`ll never make me cry
& i believed him, for some reason, cus for the last four seasons,
he`s been the only reason i`ve believed in me & him.
the thinq that formed us. .& i believed him so much that i qave him all my trust.
but he was filled with lust, & lies. .he confessed to the previous heartbreaks & cried
that he supplied . .
to other qirls.
but me & them qirls come from a totally different world.
& he told me i was the realest beetch he knew.
& i knew he`d never lie.
cus he said it while we was listeninq to boosie.
tryna touch thee skyy. .
i told em` fck beinq hiqh. .
just qet back upp.when love knocks ya DOWN!

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy