fierce

fierce

Friday, April 24, 2009

-too qood to be true

- I knew, i knew before we even kicked this whole little charade off.
I knew something about you was too good to be true. & whatever it was, or whatever it is, i haven't quite figured it out yet, but i can feel it it. I just know it. Everything i put pure thought into has a downfall, & that's just me speaking from experience. Like as of now, I'm through with the mind games, all the mishaps, and push-&-pull, all that shit is history to me, like i refuse. HONESTLY. It was because of me that you let out the better part of you, that you probably would have never realized until' months down the road, but i helped you sweetheart, i exposed you, in the best way possible, only to find that, good deeds don't always equal great rewards. But all that sat well with me, because I never expected anything in return; all i wanted was you. All that extra shit, could stay where it is. But you don't get it though do you. Every person who knows me, knows that i think way too much. I over-analyze every situation possible, but that's me though, you cant stop that, you cant even fathom half the shit i think, i don't think your brain is healthy enough to even digest the words i create in my head. I wonder so often, why my words don't sound as beautiful to you as they do to the rest of the world. & i realized that your comprehension was on such a different level, that all this sounds like baby talk to you, & it seems as if I'm still two steps behind, and when i try to play catch up, i always seem to fall back. but i cant keep falling for you. . .

- i already knew, it was too good to be true. . .

. . .-smooch

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy