fierce

fierce

Thursday, April 2, 2009

(updated poetry) Im Gonna Make You Mine . .

Thinking back and realizinq the process you went through.
I didnt want to rush. .pressure. .or frighten you.
I know you got open wounds baby, but let me heal you.
Let me be your in-home nurse, & only i can conceal you.
See since the first time I saw you, i knew whut i wanted
& I didnt give a fck if you had a chick, or if you had an abundance. .
I marked you from day one & vowed that you would be mine.
& its as if im so close . .but honestly baby, im still so far behind
Because I cant erase the memories you shared with her.
Nor can I erase the love you hold in your heart.
But boy trust and believe, that im willing to give you a peaceful start.
& I'm not falling out the race, because I've wanted you far too long.
& I can turn back on my word because my pride is way to strong.
The days have been long, and the nights have been sweet.
Boy you know you gotta be something special , cus you making me miss out on this beauty sleep
And when it comes to me, sweetheart your always on time.
& even if its the hardest thing i`ll ever do. .
trust me sir . . Im Gonna Make You Mine


-smooch

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy