fierce

fierce

Saturday, May 30, 2009

YOU had me.

.. -when you had me you , you trashed me,
treated me badly, & let me fall sadly
into a state of depression&& emotions,
that i didnt think i had.
a set of emotions, that i didnt think i had.
you laughed, we laughed, but together we cried.
&&the nights i spent wondering,
why would you,& how could you lie
to me, out of all the people, yo boo, yo world. .
all i ever wanted to be, was your favorite girl.
you forgot how to hold me, when the world let me down.
you forgot how to mold me, when i wasnt in perfect shape
&&not a day went by that i let you be broken,
or un-fixed, becus "baby we had it, we were magic"
but i aint keri hilson, you dont turn my swag on,
i found my own,& grew into my own,
so now my swag is out the zone,
&& you put me on, like jezzy, but this aint thee remix
you cant hold me down like you kaynezzy.
so imma forgive you& forget you,
&&its all qone be fo-sheezy..
but let me leave you with this,
not a hug, not a kiss.
but a FCK YOU, & a dismiss
me,myself&&i . .
we qot this. .

-yunq

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy