fierce

fierce

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NAME CALL!


Whatever you claim to be,

or whatever you claim to see,

or have seen about me,

maybe its what free`s me, or gives me the liberty,

to walk with my head hiqh&&even thouqh i cant fly

i feel like im pass the birds&&the bee`s in the sky,

&even thouqh my eyes are like yours

&my 20/20 vision isnt` as poor,

as say a drunk or a drug addicted mother,

i still see their pain,& with every drink&every puff

i pray silently, usinq the lord`s name in vain,

because its like i made it this hard.

& it qets 10 times as hard, as it was last week, or last month

&& im probably not as familiar with the earth as say a skunk,

but i know where to dump my shit,

all my coins may not be as shiny as yours,

but my heart is way biqqer&& my pride makes an even louder noise

the choice i made today, may turn into a mistake tomorrow,

but as long as i dont follow you, onto the path of distruction&&disruption

then i can live with that,. .

cus my mistakes are my mistakes

&& my coins may not be as shiny

but my heart is way biqqer& my pride makes noise

im wayy richer than you, without the coins& the noise

i sit back in the depths of my brain&& write unitl my finqers scream out in vain.

. . .this shit calls out my name;

it calls out my name


-hayes

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy