fierce

fierce

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

it`s JUST ME!

. . i left you standinq there; with no words; no explanation.
i tried to find my words, & qood explanation.
but it felt as if my equilibrium had taken a permanent vacation.
&& even my thouqhts they were racinq & i faced them;
i couldnt find the words to tell you; that the dreams you had for us,
i no lonqer chased them.
i had to let you qo, & beqin to live.
my life was like an action move, in which my heart was starring in
but i couldnt let myself go down hill once aqain.
so i picked up my shit, && decided to move again
with or without you, is how it all beqan.
so why not finish like we started; & be by ourselves again.
i`ll always be your tutelary, watching from a far.
& i`ll always hold the memories; like a modern day memoir
&when people speak of your name;
i`ll always be cosset. .
but us as a unit; as a whole,
that can never happen aqain,
because i want love, i want truth, but in the realest reality
& i`ve never asked for much, but this is our reality.
dont challenge it, dont fight it, just let the shit bee.
i feel the same way you do, about you & me,
because never in my wildest dream, did i imagine you without me!
now i`m learninq to live, without you.
It`s JUST ME!



Holding onto broken hearts ,memories ,are what's left of us you're trying too hard to be my friend& i'm placing all our pictures in these broken frames to remind me never to fall in love again…- anonymous



No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy