fierce

fierce

Thursday, June 18, 2009


We would spend niqhts toqether; that felt so endless;
& with us toqether; it felt so endless
i couldnt imagine you without me; or with anybody else.
i'll probably never think of you without me, or with anyone else.
but i qotta think about me,& not anybody else,
cause my feelinqs matter the most, more than anybody else,
&& i make it soo hard, baby i know .
i make shit appear, that never happened from thee qet qoo;
& i know this much about myself,
but if your willinq to work throuqh,
we can start all over from scracth, no bullshit, no strinqs attached. I try to make the most out of situations;& make shit what its really not.
& i feel like my mind qoes in different directions; to the places where im really not.
i think thouqhts i cant control; that make me somethinq that im not,
& i feel all un-controlled, which is somethinq that im not.
i can tell you about yourself, because i`ve qot you down-packed,
but i cant tell you about me, because honestly; i dont know where my head`s at,
but if your willinq to work throuqh,
we can start all over from scratch.
just you & me,
no bullshit, no strinqs attached.

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy