fierce

fierce

Monday, July 13, 2009

-STREET LOVE <3

-.For hours we stood under the street lights, gazing into each others eyes, wondering what could've been.
In actuality, those hours only added up to a few short seconds, & once you turned your head, you broke the trance, that was starting to grow a tumor in my heart.
I remember our earlier days, as we would walk down long dust roads, holding hands, telling stories of what our lives would look like with each other, & sharing the most passionate kisses our lips had to offer. In those days I was a young girl, in those days I was a victim of street love*!

Waking up next to you was the greatest feeling next to love, && you would sneak in through my window, in the wee hours of the night, just to hold me as i feel asleep in your arms. You'd plant small kisses on my forehead, and remind me how beautiful I was when i was calm, when i wasnt figity, when i wasnt trying to save the world.
I'll cherish those times, & I'll never forget the hours I'd spend with you while you were at home sick, gobbling down chicken noodle soup.

*This was the last time I would allow you to turn your back on me.
I called out your name as i tried to fight back the tears that were slowly forming in my eyes, you turned to me. Stopping dead in your tracks, it didnt matter if cars were coming at you head on, or if they were pressing so hard on their horns that the drums in our ears could explode in any second. All that mattered was my heart& yours.
The two hearts that had been connected since day one; & im the only heart that promised to never break yours, yet you still found a way to crack mines into thousands of pieces, & even though you've never apologized, i know that you never meant it.

The last day of my freshman year in highschool, somehow, I ended up at your house, in your room. . .preparing to do the unimaginable;two bodies, two souls, one outcome!

...to be continued!

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy