fierce

fierce

Monday, July 13, 2009

STREE LOVE <3 (thee poem]

-.your room had turned into a magical wonderland,
where only you & I were allowed.
You caused me to make sounds that i didnt even know were sounds,
& persuaed me to do things, that i didnt even know were allowed.
Your soul entered mine; & at moment we had become one.
I let the tears slowly roll down my cheek, onto your heart,
only so you can realize what you had done. .
As you whispered in my ears, you wiped my tears. .
&&time after time, you told me what was yours was mines. .
I knew exactly what you meant. .
I was aware of what God had sent. . . to me, within you hid an angel. .
so delicate, so innocent. .
who longed to be loved, but on the outside, you were a street thug. .
& i had grown accostumed to being in street love*. .
only i wasnt a product of my enviroment.
i worked hard to be more, know more, & to teach more.
you loved the life you lived, sometimes maybe more then me.
but i was content with us.
i know you'd never break my heart.
until the day you took the hammer, & smashed it right into my heart.
i cried for days, so many days, so many different days. .
i would confess that i was through, with your bullshit, & with you too.
but at all, i wasnt nearly through.
no one else's love could be as nearly true, as yours.
so i healed my own pain. .stood in the street and called your name.
all the cars stopped, && their horns did too.
i didnt care if we were victims of street love.
all i've ever wanted was Y O U!

. . .(read street love.)

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy