fierce

fierce

Saturday, November 21, 2009

*My Rounds

Jimi D. *(my twin) - you crazyy moe! but i str8 love youu tho like all BS a side.. we done had our ups & down . but aint shit like us thouqh. I mean we make hoes mad on our bad days. We make a tacky btch look GOOD! lsfh. We trendsettah`s babe. The world dont get us sometimes. Shit i dont get us sometimes. We say. do . and make crazy shit: words, videos, pictures .. you name. We laugh at ourselves more then other people do. we stop traffic on thee highway. Shit we stop it in the hallway! smh .. man we done been through hellllasss! & this just the beginning. my mfckinq btch. my twin. my sis. my round ... ily babe faces up!

Jmo *(my backbone)- ayy bra. these hoes gone hate us when we blow up. I mean like seriously. combined i think all the btchs in stl hate us thouqh. CHNKD! you fckinq loco & i dont make it no better. they hate yo ol` pretty ass. miss Jmo ; lonq care dont care! i fights for this. i rides for this. you might be the toughest btch i know. lol.. but like in all honesty i think you str8 like understand where the kid come from. you know how it is. you know wht it feel like to go from shit to shine. you know how it feel to not have shit to havinq it all. you the realest in the room str8 up. & imma always keep it 1 mil w/ you. cause you always keep it 1 mil. w/ me. my mfckinq KILLa. my backbone. my sis. my round. ily babe faces up!

Jcarter *(my whitegirl) -JCARTER aint NOBODY HARDER. lsfh. man ily white girl. the paris hilton out the click. miss high sidity. skinny btchs still in style okkkay. miss tell these niggas to get they money up .lol smdh! we do the most forealll! you may talk white but aint a white bone in yo body. OPZ STAND UP! str8 out the hood jcarter better let them hoes know. they like testing you. but on the real they know whats up. you only one i can sing white girl songs with. you update in this mfcka. you make me laugh when my eyes filled with tears. you make me smile when im mad at the world. you stay talkinq shit about me. but thats how we rock. we crazyyyyyyeee. with a capital C! for some reason we got the same taste in men. but its all good. set em out ayyy! lol. i know you dont give two fucks bout these boys & neither do i. we out here on . 247/365 on my grind. okkkay. my beeeyootch. my white girl. my sis. my round. ily babe faces up!

Neil *(the besty) - whats good bestfriend? ayy we been rockinq w/ each other for a long ass time now. 6 years & we still rollinq. smh. thats a lifetime for most people. hell thats probably a whole marrige. but we thugginq it out. yo ol` thug ass. never met a btch that compared to you. a classy thug btch that wear jordans? where they do that at? shit at neil house is what i tell em. lol ..
yeahh we got a few loose screws. people look at us like what? how in the hell they bestfriends? we are total opposites but thats the beauty of it. we in the same boat. we rock to the same music. shit we sleep in the same bed. the only btch who i would let put me in check & not even trip. the only mfcka in the world who know my deepest darkest secrets. you knew me when i was down & out. gettinq rooked out. when i aint have nobody. but i had you. you know me foreal foreal. inside & out. whenever i need . you there. whenever i want. you got. & imma love you till the moon dont shine no more. my life line. my bestfriend. my round. ily babe faces up!

Family:

Kristan *(big sister) - miss kristan. umm umm umm. what can i say? man you stuck up to the max. miss goody-two-shoes. . miss going to spelman next year. miss dont miss a beat. homecominq/prom queen! everything a real princess should be. the next president up in this btch. lol. ilove you soo much. man you been here my whole entire LIFE!. you know shit about me that i dont want you to know. you know when im cryinq. when im sad. even when your miles away. you know just the right advice to give me when im feelinq like shit. you everything a real sister should be. & i dont just love you. i thank you for that.& next year even when your hundreds of miles aways. you gone be right here in my heart. where you belong. where you gone stay. my blood. my sister. my everything. my round. ily babe faces up!

Taneka *(fav.cousin) -man you got me hip to alot of shit out here. you the coolest in the world. lol. you so goofy & full of life. dont nothing stop you. never has & probably never you. you real to the fullest. you & bones been thugging it out for the longest & yeah. i do need to settle down like you always tell me. but what we be hollerin` when we riding to our bezzy Trina? "niggas aint shit but hoes & tricks" .. and im with her on that. we str8 ride to Trina's old CD. lol. we the only people i know who roll around on E! you done been through it all & you still standing strong. like a brick wall. SUPERWOMAN. cant nothinq or nobody stop yo shine. one day imma cry when i realize just how far you are. when your in the navy. but i got all the time in the world to do that. you know me. my eyes can cry . my fav. cousin. my RIDERR! my str8 people. my round. ily babe. faces up

Von Money Babes * (big cuzh) - whats gooddd brodddiee? lhh. we str8 rock to that shit in like evry txt. mann i been knowing you wayy too lonq. elementary days . you love to talk about the 3rd grade. how young & unhip we were. smh. but look at us now. bad to say the least. & if we get a car. niggas sure to pay the lease. smh. we keeps em` on loccck! ayy you's a real ass btch. & real recognize real .cus to be honest aint that much real out here no more. niggas fakinq it just to make it & no. thats very uncool. like you say. keep it 1 mil. & i do that with whoeva. all it takes is one txt & the first thing you say is "them btchs dont want no static" HA! i lovee you broodie! you know how to spot a REAL nigga from miles away. you Mz. Von Money babes & these hoes better respect cus noooo. they do not want static. we outta here next yr. cus. let these hoes have they shine. cusss we on our shit okkkay. my cuz. myy broodieeee! my keep it 1 mil btch. my round && ily yo ass faces up ..

& like i tell all yall. jealousy is a must. if not then we aint on our shit.
but we on our shit & you gotta know that. These My Mfcking Rounds & it dont get no REALER then them. like Jcarter say. "Fck you & yo CREW" ... WE out Here Shining On these Hoes. & ya gotta know that (von money voice) okkkkayyyy (my voice) .. lhfh. WE GO!

-loveee Miss. Meme The Diva *MWAH

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy