fierce

fierce

Thursday, December 17, 2009

" Its A Love Hate Kinda Thing" -Natalie Nunn *Bad Girls Season 4


We All Love Her. & Of Course .. WE hate her.


Shes's Loud. She's Bossy . She's Confused ... She's Bad









Miss Natalie is a former USC (university of southern california) basketball player who was reportedly kicked off the team for bad behavior. Natalie has a older brother (Ronald Nunn) who also played cornerback for USC's football team.


Is She Bad ??? YES ! Nunn is the 7th member of the Oxygen hit T.V show "Bad Girls Club" .. & according to her .. she runs LA!


Nunn has been linked to Olamide Faison ( who plays the muppet MILES on seaseme street .. and who is also the younger brother of Donald Faison who plays on the hit TV series "Scrubs"


According to Natalie her and Olamide have been together for six years and will get married one of these good ol' days .. but according to ME ... Her and Chris Brown have issues to settle first.


In an interview with Angela Yee Nunn says this about her "longtime friend" (cough)..


"you know what, this is what it is, Chris and I, we have mutual friends, and so, the whole thing is like - I went to USC, and all my best friends were music industry majors.... I've known Chris since, like 2004, so one of the pictures of me and him on TMZ is from like 2004 and then there's one of me sitting on his lap in my pajamas...I just let him know that you don't want me to go there, I will put some naked pictures of you out there on the internet..."


and chris had this to say on his twitter page ..and i quote "I GOTTA LIMIT WHO I TAKE PHOTOS WITH NOW ...some people have motives that aren't positive.."


that was tweet number 1 ..now here's two and three! (hee hee)


"I TOOK A PICTURE WITH THIS GIRL AT ME AND POLOWS SKATE PARTY AND SHE RAN WITH THE STORY. SHE'S T'D (TIRED)"


"WTF!!! WHAT MOON WAS THIS GIRL ON WHEN SHE THOUGHT OF THIS OUTRAGEOUS LIE>SHE ON TMZ TRYNA MAKE A NAM FOR HERSELF. I DONT KNOW YOU"


and these post date back from oct.31 up until 17 hours ago .. idk who to believe. but i do know that this girl is milking her 15 minutes of fame.


I can not wait until the next episode .. supposedly her and Portia have some unfinished business to attent to. lets see if Kendra can save her a%# this time .. (maybe she will for marcus) ..haha


ohh and her 25 birthday is coming up on Dec.26 so if you have a twitter or facebook. be sure to look her up and wish her the best of luck before the New Year .. she'll need it!













































No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy