fierce

fierce

Friday, December 18, 2009

Snookie Fired? *Jersey Shore




Reality TV does have its downfalls .& Nicole (Snooki) Polizzi knows all about that.


Last week Snooki was fired from her job as a receptionist for asking for time off to go to California. (smh)


According to Snooki : "I was getting good money, like $13 an hour. I got fired when I asked for time off to go to L.A. "


But the tremendously-tanned and petite reality star says that being fired is the least of her worries.

"A lot of people are calling my house, and I've gotten so many texts.." Snooki says

So as of now she's glad to have changed numbers and jobs!


Snooki, along with a few of her "Jersey Shore" castmates, were spotted hanging out with "The Hills" star Kristin Cavallari at a nightclub in Los Angeles last weekend.






Maybe her and Kristin exchanged numbers ..seeing as to she has a new PHONE and all. haha!














No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy