fierce

fierce

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

5 CRAZYYY Makeup tips ..


Okay okay okay. I will admit, some of these tips are abs. CRAZY to say the least, and that's BIG coming from me, because people say I have some really weird ways to go about doing makeup . But these tips have me B E A T .. hope you enjoy!
____
1: KEEP A LIGHTER HANDY - use a lighter to warm up eyeliner pencil, its makes the tip soft and easier to use !
___
2: VASELINE TO GET YA CLEAN - use Vaseline to remove makeup! I know crazy right?
Don't put loads of Vaseline on your face to where it'll have you shiny for days, just take a little with your fingertip, apply to cheeks, lips, and eyelids (or where ever you makeup is.) & BAMM!.. Its all gone! (it really works, I tired it!)
_______
3: SWITCH YA SMELL UP - if you start your day with a nice citrus smell, such as green apple, or a sweet honey, and as the night takes over, you want to switch to something a little more sexier like SEXY by Victoria Secret, or a fabulous Paris Hilton fragrance, just take a wash cloth, wet just a little ity bitty tiny bit, dab it with lotion, (un-scented preferred) put a little baby powder on the cloth, rub around neck, wrist, arms (or wherever you sprayed your perfume/ Cologne) & BAMM! Its all gone! .. Now put on your next fragrance and your ready to roll.
______
4: POWDER PUFF GIRL - okay my friend told me about this and I thought it was kind of weird. She doesn't wear any lotion, she doesn't use deodorant, nor does she use perfume, and she always smells really good. ( & yes . she does shower. and use soap, toothpaste, etc.) I was curious as to how someone couldn't use deodorant and lotion or perfume, yet they smell nice, they're never ashy and or musty. She said that its all in the POWDER baby. (baby power that is) She Uses powder in her bath water, sprinkles powder in her bed , & uses the powder as a deodorant. & she says that I doesn't make her sweat at all! Now how she doesn't get ashy .. is wayyyyy above my head, I'm just telling you guys what I know.
_____
5: FEM.WIPES - okay guys you may want to close your eyes for this one. But to all my lovely females who know what feminine wipes are. I've found a new way to use them, we all know what feminine wipes are used for, and how they are used, so of course they have to be female-friendly, but guess what, they're also a really great makeup remover! Buy a pack of fem. wipes from your local wal-mart or walgreens store and try it .. I promise you wont be disappointed.
____
Those are all the crazy tips I have for now .. If I find more, will let you know - CHOW!

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy