fierce

fierce

Monday, May 17, 2010

I Declare. GoodDAY.

Hey My Loves, I've been super busy, and I've received all the emails and text abt my lack of new post. And trust me when I tell you, that it isn't a lack of dedication, I just had to get my money up, so I been working like a slave. (no pun intended) I'm pretty sure y'all respect that. Any who, let me tell you guys whats new?
This Goldberg Fingernail Polish I just purchased from the Wal-Greens down the street is the truth. Although, I haven't been able to polish my nails because my boss is a ________. And besides that, I'm looking at a new hair-do for this upcoming concert (another thing my boss is trying to make me miss out on.) yet, come hell or high-water ... I'll will be in attendance, looking abs. stunning! My best friend just purchased a Cardinals Jacket via Victoria Secret that cost her a pretty penny and I am just in love with that jacket. I WANT IT IN PINK! (wink wink) .. And I apologize once again for my lack of new post. My infected computer wont let me upload any pics. so as of now I'm via MACbook, which I have to give back in a while. so smooches to all my loves. & don't be disappointed. We're still in action!!!!! ohh follow me via bloglovin' babes. MWAHHH*

No comments:

Im Bossy

Im Bossy